After 15 years of academic and professional preparation, I am delighted to be joining my father to work side by side as we continue to build our family orthodontic practice together. In the coming months, I look forward to introducing myself to our existing and new patients as we continue our tradition of providing the finest orthodontic care to residents of the Upper Valley. The field of orthodontics is ever changing, and I am excited to bring fresh insight and energy while building on my father’s 30 years of experience serving patients in the local community.
- Orthodontic Certification – University of Rochester, Eastman Institute for Oral Health, 2016
- Orofacial Pain Fellowship – University of Rochester, Eastman Institute for Oral Health, 2014
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) – Boston University, 2012, Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Arts – University of New Hampshire, 2005
- Hanover High School – Class of 2001
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- New Hampshire Dental Society
- Upper Valley Regional Public Health Network (Upper Valley Oral Health)
Having been born and raised in the Upper Valley, I have always felt a deep connection to the area and the people who live here. Many of my proudest moments and memories are directly tied to the local New Hampshire and Vermont area.
Now, I am thrilled to have the opportunity to return and work in my hometown and am eager to keep active, stay involved in the community, and continue my lifelong love of outdoor sports. You’ll see me cycling through the hills and valleys surrounding the Connecticut River, coaching for the Ford Sayre ski club, and proudly cheering on more than a few local and Boston sports teams. Most of all, I deeply value the many friendships I have formed over the years with countless Upper Valley families. If we haven’t met yet, I hope to get the chance to introduce myself and my wife, Margot as we re-establish ourselves in the only place that I’ve always called home.